Good Evening Sms,Good Evening Sms Collection,Good Evening quotes


A true sentence from a real friend..
All the persons are not my friends.But
my friend is not just like all other persons.Gud evening.


When its not given in a right time,
Or When its not asked in right time..
u'll miss something /someone PRECIOUS in ur Life.
Gud evening .


Tears can b Trusted more than Smile because you can easily Smile at anybody but cant Cry without True Feelings.. Gööd evenin !!

Give laugh to all but smile to ONE.
Give love to all but heart to ONE.
Give life to all but live for ONE..
Have a cool evening.

My wishes are silent but true,
Everywhere they will follow you…
Luck is yours,Wishes are mine…
I wish your present & future always shine…
Good Evening

I may be far 4 a min, 4 a hr, 4 a day, 4 a month, but I’l always b there 4 u. I may not be able to always say good morning, good evening, good night, but, I’ll never say Gud Bye
Enjoyed reading? Share this

Today Top SMS