Cute Sms For Friends,Boyfriend,Cute girl,Wife,Sister,Brother,lover

Love is like “missed call”.
It stops when U try 2 catch.
But Friendship is like “sms”
Bcoz it comes & stays inside Ur Inbox
until U delete it.
So its upto u 2 keep & value a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Forgive my eyes 4 admiring your beauty.U stole my heart the moment U looked at me,call me crazy call me insane every time my heart beats it mentions your name..Aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Brothers are Like StreetLights along the road,they dont make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I wanted to help put
A smile on your face today.
So,before I got all tied up
In another busy day
I just had to send you a
HAPPY HELLO!!!!!!



Don't love a frnd who hurts you..
Don't hurt a frnd who loves you...
Sacrifice everything 4 a frnd ...
But don't sacrifice a frnd 4 anything...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I always lose control when ur by my side. u have bcome the light of my life. I always enjoy the time i spend with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoyed reading? Share this

Today Top SMS