Love Hurts Quotes,Funny,Nice,Express,Words,Love vs Friendship


You can live without the Person
who says you are mine
But u can never live without someone
who says i am yours!!!!!

In a world flagrant with the failures of civilization,
 what is there particularly immortal about our own?

Only love can be divided endlessly and still not diminish........


Time will always fly,
but our love will never die.
Keep in touch and
remember me and my love...................

IT HURTS WHEN U LEAVE ME.
EVEN BREATING S VERY PAINFUL FOR ME...........

The second we became friends,
was the moment I fell in love..
But the moment you called me a friend...
was the second my heart broke into a million pieces.
Too bad you'll never want to help me pick them back up.................

Enjoyed reading? Share this

Today Top SMS