Birthday sms,Birthday quotes,Birthday wishes,Birthday sms for Friends

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away
hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come
happy Birthday .......


IN SOFT GLEAMING NIGHT OF STARS 
MAY ALL UR DREAMS COM TRUE  
MAY EVERY STAR OF EVERY NIGHT   
BRING LOV N JOY 2 U    
HAPPY B'DAY 2 U... 

'This day, when the most beautiful female MIND was born, is my most beautiful day. Luv and Long live."HAPPY B'DAY 2 U...

I am remembering the Good aTimes
We’ve had together…
On your Birthday and always!
Missing You
and
Wishing You
a
Very Happy Birthday!
Its your Birthday!
Celebrate and Enjoy another year of your life..
Hope you have a wonderful celebration

Today is a VERY SPECIAL DAY
As its your Birthday
So its the perfect time to say:
you are always thought of my mind in a very special way 
Your birthday is a special day,
Its the time to have new hopes and dreams
Setting new goals to be achieved
And
now its a Pleasure for me to say
YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL IN YOUR OWN STYLE
so
I wish you a very special, lovely, exciting, joyous
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Dad!
If I had three wishes
on your
Birthday…

I would make a wish
for your
Health and Business
and your dreams
coming true.
I would wish that
you would be given
whatever your heart
desires.
And after I was sure that
all of these wishes were fulfilled.

I would make one more wish for you
the most important one of all….

I would wish that
you would know
beyond any doubt
that
I Love You
with all my heart
and I’ll always be here
for you.
No matter what

Happy Birthday Day!


Enjoyed reading? Share this

Today Top SMS