International Women's Day 2011,Womens Day Sms Messages


A old woman calling her Husband, Sunil, Nehaal, Ajay,Yash, Anil ,
1 larki bolee aunty ap ab be apnay husband se itna pyaar karti hain
jo unhay itnay pyaray naamon se bula ri hain.
Old womanman! Ni darasal kambakat ka naam yaad ni is leye atne naam try kar rahee hon.



"I'm never my own woman
too many reasons
not to be
the world
discourages me
so I hibernate
in every season
until life decides
to give me
a reason
to express myself.
I am one woman



Women love yourselves, and put youselves first
But please you must
Not voice it at all
This way I promise you will have a ball.






WOMEN hav strengths dat amazes man.. she can handle trouble & carry heavy burdens.. she holds hapines, luv & opinions..she smyls wen filing lyk screaming.."



"A beautiful woman draws strength from troubles, smiles during distress and grows stronger with prayers & hope. Send this to a beautiful woman. I just did! Wishing you a very happy woman's day!"



Enjoyed reading? Share this

Today Top SMS