Womens Day Sms,Women's Day Quotes,Women's Day 2011

Women love yourselves, and put youselves first
But please you must
Not voice it at all
This way I promise you will have a ball.


God you made us smart
Right from the start.
It took us a long time to realise
And become cool, calm and wise,
To use enlightened manipulation
With a subtle passion
While having our own way
So that he may
Feel we were just following his command,
And there was no reason to feel alarmed.

Women are diff'rent frm men:
Dey look gud in skirts or shorts!
Der's Women's Day, but no Men's Day.
Dey can be sure dat d baby is theirs. Men can't.
Women can cry n still look good.
When men cry, they look like dorks.
Most of all,
women know d difference between a comfort room & a wall ...

A Women!"
"I wonder if there was a women
A women who i could really care for
A women that would be down to ride
If there was a women like this she'll be my night sky
My stars, my sun, and my moon
She'll be my everlasting love my
She'll be 'A Women'
We'll be as close as we could
Holding each other thinking about the decisions we'll make
Thinking about our future
Looking each other in the eyes
Knowing our LOVE is true
'A Women'"
Enjoyed reading? Share this

Today Top SMS