Love Failure Quotes,By Famous People,Wordings,Thoughts,Scraps


I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken ___and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because a fellow has failed once or twice or a dozen times, you don't want to set him down as a failure till he's dead or loses his courage!!!!!!!

We take a risk when we open our hearts because the truth
is, if we open our hearts, we will get hurt. You can't open
your heart and not have some hurt because you're in a human
experience. Even if it's the love of your life and you have
many wonderful, deepening, growing, powerful years together,
it's a human experience, and that person will pass over.
Love takes courage.Be courageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True love? I used to believe it existed, but when you’ve had my heart torn out and thrown on the floor, I just don’t care anymore...............

No man is a failure who is enjoying life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoyed reading? Share this

Today Top SMS