Love Quotes,For her,Boyfriend,Cute,Caring,Collection, Romantic


When somebody who is deeply
in Love with U tells that
U are cute, beautiful, AND angelic,
I agree...That's true,
I swear COZ love is definitely blind!!!!!!

Take My Hand AND Lead Me
From This Place.
Chase Away My Doubts AND Fears,
Wipe The Tears Off  From My Face,
I Cant Stand Alone
I Need Your Hand To HOLD!!!!!!!


When a Girl Accepts Your Friend Request it means
 she accepted Your FRIENDSHIP Not Your PROPOSAL!!!
When a Girl sends you a Friend Request it means
 She wants to be your FRIEND not YourGIRLFRIEND!!!
When She Tag you it means
 she wants to share her Thoughts with You
AND not that She is LOST in Your THOUGHTS!!!
When she comments on Your status it means
She's just beingSOCIAL and  not FLIRTING!!!
When She Like Your comment it means
 She like Your COMMENT not YOU!!!



Enjoyed reading? Share this

Today Top SMS